Friday, November 14, 2008

Trying to stay positive

I was lets say, "put in my place today" kind of. Someone I respect very much let me know that I tend to turn what "can be" into what the "train wreck will look like" I started doing this today about depression and what it may do to my son. I'm worried about him and I don't ever want him to go through even a small hint of what I go through. Of course I am a bit of a worrier (I don't think that is a word). My husband and I were talking about my day earlier and he told me to read Psalm 139. Here are a few of my favorite parts of this chapter.

1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.


23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

I love the thought that God knows everything about me, and that he knows my thougths before they even happen. He is so powerful and all knowing. We have a really amazing God, and I am so glad I can see him in my life more now than every before. I know God is the reason that I am starting to walk through the darkness and into the light more. Know my heart Lord and thank you for watching over me everyday.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Keep writing. I can see a difference everyday you blog. I love you! ME