Monday, November 17, 2008

Being Alone

Sometimes I think there must really be something wrong with me. I never want to be alone, I think I'm afraid of myself (if that's possible). I know I don't trust myself most of the time. So how are other people supposed to trust me? I don't think of myself as one who breaks the trust of others, at least I try not to. All I know is that when I'm alone my mind goes crazy. So that is probably why my friends may think I am so clingy. Its also because I love people to death. I think that's because I feel so deeply. I don't know, I feel all jumbled right now and I have said "I" way to much. Until Later......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to blogging! If you go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
you can add new templates to your blog. They also offer tips on blogging. AWESOME site! Check my blog out and you can see the template I chose.

You are NOT ALONE!!! God is with you ALWAYS...even if we don't feel like He is.

JoAnna said...

Hey, you are not alone. I thought for a long time that I didn't need other people but as we talked about today I am seeing that I do. They also need me which is very hard to see. Hang in there and soon you will have me blogging too.
See you tomorrow.