Sunday, November 23, 2008

Long Week

WOW what a week its been. I don't think we've been home before 9pm any night this week! Luckily next week should slow down for us. The only problem for me on weeks like this is that I get very grouchy and then I feel bad and end up depressed because I'm an idiot. There were two days this week that I did not sleep and by last night I was so tired that if you looked at me funny I would snap. I know this is not fair to anyone especially my family. Poor Brandon got the brunt of it I think and only because he was trying to joke around and I couldn't take it. I feel like I'm whining or something, that is not what I am trying to do though. On a more positive note... I was afraid this weekend was going to be really bad and its turned out not so bad after all. Angel Food went well and we have turkey for the Thanksgiving banquet!! What more could you ask for?

No comments: