Thursday, December 4, 2008

Changes

There are so many changes in my life right now, I'm kind of numb about it. I'm getting ready to graduate from my group sessions, I need to find things to keep me busy during the day while Richard is at work and Brandon is at school. I used to have Angel Food to look forward to but sadly that is coming to an end also. I feel sad that all of this is changing. There is nothing I can really do to stop it, so I just have to make different arrangements for myself. I have a few things in mind but it is overwhelming. I feel really lonely right now also. I know I have Richard and Brandon in my life and I am so grateful for that. Yet It feels like I have no friends. I don't know why it feels that way because Terry has always been my friend, she is always there for me and we talk at least once a week. So why do I feel this way? I wish I could answer my own questions. Uggghhhhh

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

Hey! You have me. I probably count as two people you know with the Jesus thing. You have a friend in Jesus.
Seriously, I want to do Angel Food with you. Let me know when it is. The only thing I have is the day after Christmas we are going to the mountains for a few days.
Also, I am horrible at staying in touch. I have had a very stressful few days that I can't even talk about now. Sucks to be me as your mom would say. I miss group so much.

Richard said...

Keep fighting. I see changes in you almost everyday. You inspire me on how you keep fighting to get better. I know its hard to see the light sometimes, but I promise that God has helped me thru some rough ones myself. I can see the light breaking through you everyday. Everyday that break through gets just a tiny bit bigger. God has a purpose for you and is not done with you yet. Look for the BIG PICTURE! God is trying to show it to you. I just pray that you can learn to let go of everything and let God be your center and sorce for everything you do. I Love You!

Richard said...

R U Gonna write somemore soon? There has been alot of changes in your life recently. Love You

JoAnna said...

Hey Michelle! How are you? Hope you are well. Email me and maybe we can get together.